Alpha 70K Mounted Attenuator (TMA)
The Alpha 70K Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) meets NCHRP 350, Test Level 2 criteria and offers a wide range of protection for workers, motorists and equipment:
– Provides 70 km/h (45 mph) impact protection.
– Absorbs collision energy during rear-end impacts.
– Prevents impacting vehicles from underriding the truck.
– Reduces expensive equipment damage.
Why choose the Alpha 70K?
The Alpha 70 has successfully completed all four tests 50, 51, 52 & 53 of TL-2 (NOT JUST THE COMPULSORY TESTS)
Unique design of crushable aluminum absorbs rear-end impacts at speeds up to 70 km/h (43 mph) and prevents impacting vehicles from underriding truck. (NO CARDBOARD IN THIS TMA SO NO RISK OF WATER PENETRATION)
Durashell Nose returns to original shape after low-speed nuisance hits. The tapered nose also minimizes corner damage and streamlines appearance.
– Mechanical lock to secure the cartridge whilst driving
– Hydraulic system tilts a full 90° for storage
– Jack package facilitates simple removal
– Sweeper hardware allows use in sweeping operations
– Optional tailgate hitch hardware allows use with tailgate hitch attachment and optional arrowboards or variable message signs
– Optional receiver hitch makes installation simple
If you have any questions please contacts us on Products@trafficrus.co.nz