Traffic Controller Course
Level 1 Traffic Controller (TC) Course
One-day training course in Christchurch: first Tuesday of each month
The course provides in-depth training on Temporary Traffic Management (TTM) guidelines, skills and requirements as set out by the New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) for work activities on Level 1 NZ Roads.
Who should attend?
Anybody who carries out TTM duties on state highways or local roads is required to have a current TC qualification.
It is the basic qualification for those who will be working underneath an STMS as a Manual Traffic Controller (MTC, Stop/Go).
- One day, typically from 07:45 to 16:30
- Arrive 30 minutes early to find parking and register
- Introduction to the Code of Practice for Temporary Traffic Management (CoPTTM)
- Authorities of a TC
- Equipment and signs
- Operate as a Manual Traffic Controller (MTC) – Stop/Go
- Static and mobile operations
- Understanding and filling out correct documentation
You must achieve an average of 60% over all four tests to pass the course.
- $280.00 + GST
- Group rates are available
- The course fee must be paid prior to course commencement date unless a registered company is paying. Payment can be made at our office located at 51 Waterloo Rd or via internet banking.
The Rolly Inn
Map/ Address: 2 Brookside Road, Rolleston 7614.
Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea provided. (Specify any dietary requirements you have when you register).
TC COURSE DATES CHCH ($280 + GST)
Runs on the First Tuesday of Each Month
2nd February 2021
2nd March 2021
6th April 2021
4th May 2021
1st June 2021
For advice on you or your staff’s training requirements, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team on 0800 872 348