Traffic Controller Course
Level 1 Basic Traffic Controller (TC)
This course provides in depth training on Temporary Traffic Management (TTM) guidelines, skills and requirements set out by the New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) for work activities on Level 1 Roads.
Who should attend:
Anybody who is looking to carry out TTM duties on state highways or local roads is required to have a TC qualification. Will be working underneath an STMS as a Manual Traffic Controller (MTC / Stop/Go).
- One day, typically from 08:00 to 16:00
- Arrive 30 minutes early to find parking and register
- Introduction to the Code of Practice for Temporary Traffic Management (CoPTTM)
- Authorities of a TC
- Equipment and signs
- Operate as a Manual Traffic Controller (MTC) – Stop/Go
- Static and mobile operations
- Understanding and filling out correct documentation
You must achieve an average of 60% over all four tests to pass the course.
- $280.00 + GST
- Group rates are available