Traffic R Us offers a range of training courses from Traffic Controller (TC) through to STMS L2 Practical Assessments and everything in between.
We offer one and two-day courses designed to bring you up to speed with the NZTA code of practice for temporary traffic management.
Register for a course:
These NZTA-certified training programmes provide all the training required for general traffic management safety and cover all the new standards and operating procedures for both NZTA and Local Authority roads.
TC course dates ($280 ex GST)
STMS LVL 1 course dates ($450 ex GST)
STMS LVL 1R course dates ($450 ex GST)
- Inspection, development and submission of traffic management plans
- Installation, checking and removal of road safety measures
- Selection and placement of correct signage
- Hazard identification
- Work team briefing
- Incident recording and reporting
- Vehicle and equipment operation
- Site safety auditing
- Traffic control, including stop/go operations